Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello! Let's organize some shit!

Hi, guys!

Facebook notes aren't cutting it anymore; I needed to create a centralized place to access and store my recipes.   In the next couple days, I'll migrate over all of the most frequently requested recipes that I've already posted in other places, including:

  • Black Magic Cake
  • Peanut butter frosting
  • Lemon Curd
  • Chocolate Lemon Pie
  • Bride of the Monster Cookies 
  • Mushroom Gravy
I'll add new ones as they strike me, or as I make them.   

I also thought it would be fun to use this as a place to answer questions and solve culinary dilemmas.   They come in as Facebook messages, emails, and text messages at the rate of about 2-3 a week, currently.   I never mind being asked questions, and if I can't answer, I'll find someone who can!

Don't ever expect fantastic food photography on this site.   Do expect profanity.

Yours in cheese,
Ruth

2 comments:

  1. Ruth! You're blogging your recipes! I can't begin to convey the depth and breadth of my Happy Dancing.

    ReplyDelete